If your practice is still relying on your Privacy Policies from 2010, you may not be as protected as you believe. Our team of compliance experts at the Linda Harvey Group can assist you with remote or on-site assistance in the areas of manual review, business associate audits, review of electronic security using the National Institutes for Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines, and staff training.
Check out our free, no obligation HIPAA Checklist to take a quick look at how your practice is doing and identify areas of opportunity.
Our team of HIPAA-credentialed IT experts- Certified Information Systems Security Professionals and Certified Ethical Associates- stand ready to support you.
The Linda Harvey Group will help to safeguard your practice by assisting you with the following services:
- Customized Privacy and Security Policies including Incident Response and Contingency Plans
- External Vulnerability Scan to identify external network vulnerabilities
- Computer network assessment
- Security risk analysis and gap analysis
- Risk Mitigation and Remediation Plan
- Team training along with training for Privacy/Security officers
- Real-world phishing training exercises
Our professional risk management services provide results-driven solutions for you, your team, and your patients. Whether you select on-site analysis and live training or e-mail and telephone consulting, the team of experts at the Linda Harvey Group will create a customized action plan to improve your practice as a whole.
Call today for your complimentary analysis and quote!