As dental professionals living in a strange new era, we are tasked with going back to offices with mandated new policies around compliance and patient safety. Proper infection control practices are the cornerstone of safe, quality care, and are more important than ever before.
We assist you with OSHA compliance through our on-site or virtual mock inspections, manual policy reviews, product reviews, and training for your team. Whether you need extensive OSHA enforcement programs or only a refresher, our range of solutions makes staying compliant easier than ever before.
Engaging the Linda Harvey Group for OSHA Compliance services will result in:
- Save time and money and maximize team efficiency
- Reap the benefits of expertise without the high cost
- Avoid fine, fees, and reputational loss
We offer options for both dental practices that would like to work through compliance on their own (DIY) and for dental practices who would like a more in-depth evaluation and implementation strategy.
DIY OSHA Services Offered for Dental Practices
- Comprehensive OSHA manual customizable to your dental practice that can be purchased online (Manual is $349, plus shipping where applicable)
- Remote coaching assistance around completion of the manual
- Remote training of your dental practice’s safety coordinator
In-House OSHA Services Offered for Dental Practices
- In-depth review of current manuals with recommendations, as needed:
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Plan
- Hazard Communication Plan including chemical inventory & labeling assistance
- SDS Manual and Chemical Inventory List, update as needed
- State of Florida Biomedical Waste manual (Florida clients only)
- Office inspection and quality review: in-house inspections, virtual inspections, and video mock inspections are offered
- Customized Action Plan to correct or improve items noted in inspection
- Inspecting and advising regarding hazardous waste disposal
- Annual team training session at your dental practice (CEU provided- FL CE Broker and AGD approved)
- Creation and completion of a new customized manual unique to your practice including: Exposure Control, Hazard Communication, TB, Fire Prevention, Workplace Violence, Emergency Action Plan, and Radiation/Laser Safety as required by OSHA.
- Organize and streamline compliance documentation with our Quality Assurance Manual that enables you to track key safety/infection control monitors in one central location
- Creation and/or updating of the State of Florida Biomedical Waste Manual to meet state requirements (Florida clients only)
Included with all OSHA Compliance services is a complimentary 1-year Hotline Service and client-only E-Newsletter for follow-up service for questions, updates, and more.