Meets requirements of certain State Dental Boards
This webinar fulfills your annual OSHA training requirement as well as infection control training as required by certain State Dental Boards. Consult with your State Dental Board for additional information.
Topics discussed include:
- Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
- Exposure Determination and Post Exposure Follow-up
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Regulated Waste
- Medical, hazardous and pharmaceutical
- Includes Florida Biomedical Waste Rule for Florida clients
- And more.
- Hazard Communication
- Globally Harmonized System (GHS)
- Safety Data Sheets/Secondary Labels
- Fire/Evacuation Safety
- CDC Infection Control Guidelines, such as hand hygiene, instrument sterilization and storage, mask selection, laundry and dental unit waterlines
- Fulfills OSHA’s requirement for “Opportunity for interactive questions and answers with person conducting the training session.”
2-hr webinar $415*
*Additional fee applies if your practice has more than one location. Call us at 904-573-2232 for special pricing.
In this training session, we will include a picture of your sterilization center, so we can discuss your sterilization process. Note: Annual training is only one of the mandatory OSHA requirements. Please visit our courtesy OSHA Risk Assessment to learn more.
2.0 CE Credits. Florida CE Broker #50-961.
Linda Harvey Group, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement
8/1/2021 to 7/31/2025. Provider #317912