This webinar fulfills your annual OSHA training requirements. Topics discussed include:
- Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
- Exposure Determination and Post Exposure Follow-up
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Regulated Waste
- Medical, hazardous and pharmaceutical
- Includes Florida Biomedical Waste Rule for Florida clients
- And more.
- Hazard Communication
- Globally Harmonized System (GHS)
- Safety Data Sheets/Secondary Labels
- Fire/Evacuation Safety
- Limited discussion of CDC Infection Control Guidelines
- Fulfills OSHA’s requirement for “Opportunity for interactive questions and answers with person conducting the training session.”
90-minute webinar $365*
*Additional fee applies if your practice has more than one location. Call us at 904-573-2232 for special pricing.
Note: Annual training is only one of the mandatory OSHA requirements. Please visit our courtesy OSHA Risk Assessment to learn more.
1.5 CE Credits. Florida CE Broker #50-961.
Linda Harvey Group, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement
8/1/2021 to 7/31/2025. Provider #317912