Toolkit available Monday, May 4, 2020
OSHA’s Respiratory Protection Standard applies to all dental practices where team members will be wearing N95 or KN95 respirator masks. Toolkit includes required items, such as:
- Respiratory Protection Policy template
- Training forms and check sheets
- Federal Respiratory Protection regulation 1090.134 and corresponding appendices
- Compilation of key resources including Spanish resources
- 15-minute debrief with one of our compliance consultants
This Toolkit enables you to jump start your compliance efforts with OSHA’s Respiratory Protection Standard. Other key aspects include medical evaluations for each team member wearing a respirator mask along with fit testing by a Respiratory Fit Test trainer or other qualified individual. Note: OSHA’s March 14th Memorandum only temporarily suspends the annual fit test requirement.
Linda Harvey Group, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement
8/1/2021 to 7/31/2025. Provider #317912